TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

None taken. I got into TNG on advice, but I am not a...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    None taken. I got into TNG on advice, but I am not a "sophisticated investor", even though I have been dabbling in the market for many years.

I know what you are saying about being misled on HC, which is why I haven't bothered to join a single sharemarket forum in the last 14 years in the market. The market is much bigger and less biased than the people of the forum. So the forum can't be generalised to the market.

I just read the Half Year Report to better understand where things are at. Looks exciting indeed! But then again, I have no frame of reference to go by. Are all mining companies this "exciting"? Are all mining companies at this sort of stage of development this "exciting"? Are all mining companies dealing with "non-core" metals this "exciting"? Or is TNG special in some other ways?

Regarding the TRR demerger, someone correct me if I am wrong:
    1. No set date yet
    2. The existing shareholders (post IPO) will be pro-rata'ed 60% of the shares in TRR, plus whatever is entitled for those who bought into the IPO
    3. TRR will take everything TNG currently holds, except Mt Peake/TIVAN

Who is this "cornerstone investor"? Is this someone that doesn't yet exist or just a code name to protect its entity?

I couldn't find much info on Woojin Ind Co Ltd either. How big of a company is it? Can it afford to pay for the 60% of VO upfront?
    Last edited by Jinster: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.