HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

Did anyone happen to see sixty minutes last night, page-11

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I had a great day actually not that it's any of your business. I agree, I am also glad to hear about potential links to HCT and new products in the same space. But this is not one of them. He didn't even have the sense to seek out the video online himself. I mean what kind of grown adult doesn't know how to find a video on YouTube or the Channel 9 website. Instead, he decides not only to post the question on a HCT chat forum, but he decides to make it a whole new thread called "Did anyone happen to see sixty minutes last night". The name of the thread is the question he wants to ask that he could have answered himself in the time it took him to make the new thread. It's classic attention-seeking behaviour. Oooh. Everyone look at me. I made a new thread in the form of a question so someone has to reply to me. And you're still defending him knowing now that the story had nothing to do with HCT?!? His new thread is "100x more informative and pertinent than the rest of the childish dross on this forum". The thread about a story completed un-related to HCT is 100x more informative, really? Wow. Just wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 121373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.