MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

did anyone manage to buy some at 13 cnets, page-6

1. 133 Posts.
    I had an average price of 75 cents from almost 3 years ago so I waited and waited and waited and then finally more than doubled my holding at 14 cents meaning my average has gone from 75 to 40 cents which is alot more palatable

Even though I have doubled my money on this in a week I am staying till the end game (sale of company) - I havent stayed in for this amount of time to get out now.....I hope the rally over the last week is not just because the Dow has improved - who knows...

The final reserves report, which obviously they are being very careful about and thus improving production flows in order to maximise the findings of the reserves report, is the key.

After following the fortunes of MAE over the years there have effectively been 3 delays

1)The cold snap end of 2007 which delayed drilling findings

2) The hydrates issue, an operational teething issue (I hope), which has delayed the issuing of a top notch reserves report

3) The economic melt down meaning 2) above had to be completely sorted out before the pog is fattened and goes to market

Luckily I have no margin loans on my holdings and thus been able to wait patiently, patiently. Margin calls and fund managers being forced to sell have dragged the stock down, like so many others.

Question - if a big freeze occurs again Winter US 2008 what effect will that have on production flows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.