PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

hi all,i said this earlier this year... and i'll say it...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

hi all,

i said this earlier this year... and i'll say it again. 

This company does nothing. zero. every single person employed at THD is done so only to collect a paycheck every week. They hire people. those people cannot be tracked down or contacted. they never do anything of worth/sign deals/ move forward with anything.. then they leave. usually withing 6-9months. I've UNFORTUNATELY been invested in this dog of a stock for 2.5+ years now and have seen the writing on the wall long ago. It's just a front for people to be given jobs and paychecks. Proven by the above whereby employees are moved from one company to another because of affiliations with old managers etc. It's a complete farce. They also never release any announcement of worth. ever. 

It's unfortunate the newer people to this thred/stock hold some hope for this thing based on the tech they apparently are creating. yet this tech has never been used. is never downloaded. has not been signed to anything or anyone.

how can it be that they have rotated through soooo many sales/campaign/BDM type people and NONE of them have signed 1 single f$#king deal in 3 years?!!!! there is no revenue. they just keep burning cash on administration"".

it's clear as day to me... this is simple to extort cash from SH's and the business to continue to fraud of people earning a wage.

worst company on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.