AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Management are doing everything they said. This forum is very...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Management are doing everything they said. This forum is very interesting:

we have long term holders who have hold for years.
    we have people who were burned by the MCO failure
    we have people who came here because of the AVQ shareholder-mgr
    we have continued downramping by ect posters. Anyone who has been on here for a while knows that there has been a " forum war" between ECT and aul.
    then we have Krum who was the MD of Mnm which was renamed AUL, krum was let go..

Krum- i do like you as a person. We spoke often and you tried your best with what you had. You ran mnm at a difficuilt time after the gfc and Australia was anti coal at the time- we struggled to survive but you did keep the company alive. I have mixed feeling about your performance. I cannot assume things as i have no idea of the opportunities, challanges you faced.
    i do know you were an underground miner and i hope you do well. You did purchase mco at a good price imo so you obviously saw potential. You are poiinting out the positives and negatives facing AUL. Gold price will also play a role on AUL's future.

i think we get that this is not a guaranteed easy mid tier in the making or the MC would be 100 million. I think many of us see the potential of a mid tier gold producer and we have seen management make huge progress in a careful manner as not to expose themselves- shareholders. Lets hope they will consider your sorter option as the more brains, suggestions the better. I assume they making the best decisions based on what they see and know which is everything...they get to work onsite every day so i have no choice but to trust them- analyse their progress and decide to hold or sell.

best of luck everyone...nothing good is easy but i choose to see big potential like you saw krum. I come from SA where some of the gold is a mile deep- mco could hold the motherload at depth or maybe it doesnt.
    i like the gold space- i like the gold price in AUD. I think gold has- is manipulated and someday it may go much higher...." May" several countries like russia and china are buying up the physical....one day gold may be priced based on actual supply/ demand and if aul is mining profitable at that time and they have a million plus ounces of profitable minable gold....wow this Could be buy of the century imo...
    look ar SIr a few years ago. They hit the motherload

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.