PSC 4.44% 9.4¢ prospect resources limited

Did Canaccord have the buyer back in March ? lets play join the dots

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2667
    Hey Bunn-Whacket, you like to scrutinize everyone's thought's, well scrutinize this and see what you think:

When did something first seem a little strange/ fishey? that's easy, when Canaccord suddenly got issued 13,000,000 cheap options.

1: The previous $6 million capital raising was done by Viriathus Capital on 14/10/2021 as lithium price really started to recover-- all good!

2: The next captal raise was for about the same amount, but instead of just paying a fee like before, Sam also gifted Canaccord 13,000,000 cheap 26-30c options -- Something smells fishey! why did you dilute us for no reason ? you didn't have to do that before and lithium price is really starting to go higher! why Sam?

3: Sam gifts himself his 6,000,000 options suddenly after being employed for just over 2 years, he had received a sign on bonus and had received 60c options & receives a whopping $30,000 a month salary ..... he hasn't achieved anything other than almost going bankrupt a year earlier ? why i wonder ? did he know there was a buyer lurking in the shadows with Canacorrd?

4: The next HUGE raise diluted us by 45,000,000 shares, over 10%, just over 1 month before the sale announced.... All done by Canaccord & very unnecessary as we had enough funds to make it through the partnership process in December which has also been confirmed with our current cash balance still above $20 million...

So............ the Question i ask is this: "As Canaccord has now been confirmed as the SOLE FINANCIAL ADVISER to the CHINESE BUYER, could anyone take a guess as to when they might have known they had a buyer? "

So........... the question hurting all long-term holders is: " Why dilute the company over 10% in just over a month before the Sale & why did Sam specifically have a "change of ownership" clause in all his options ???

A wildly crazy though i just had is that this unnecessary $18,000,000 raise just over 1 month before the sale has resulted in all buyers making +100% at the expense of long term holders, so i wonder what Canaccord new at the time ??

any thoughts people ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.