1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Z what is your interpretation of 'Near Future' here....

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Z what is your interpretation of 'Near Future' here. To me it sounds like and is most likely years away not months. The actual plan for the phase 3 is what we need to hear about and do they have someone lined up to fund it. The feasibility of a phase 3 trial cannot be that hard to determine surely - to me that is work that should have been happening over the last 12 months as was always going to be required as was in fact the plan. But (assuming they can entice sufficient patients) it's the backing to fund it that is the challenge and the duration would need special consideration .

So no I didn't miss it - just waiting for something tangible to follow and it needs to be quick imo. I sincerely hope this wasn't why people at LCT were apparently upbeat if that is it.

Many shareholders may have missed it though as the company deemed it not relevant enough to alert everyone who registered for news updates to be advised about it. So I take that they believe that there was nothing much in it to get excited about here also either. .....yet at least !

The expectant market didn't miss it though with the resultant continued dribbling downward of the SP.

LCT owe us a proper update .... now. !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.