GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

From my initial inquiry with Galaxy management no clear advice...

1. 79 Posts.

From my initial inquiry with Galaxy management no clear advice was received confirming that Insurance cover was put in place for business continuity or interruption insurance. I understand those affected by the incident were cover via Insurance policies.

In reply to my email on 19 Jan 2013 to Investor Relations at Galaxy I provide extract and reply from Iggy Tan on 29 Jan 2013.

Extract from my email:
    "I have viewed the media releases and would like to understand if Galaxy board had in place insurance for injured workers as well as business continuity insurance. ...Given Galaxy's precarious financial situation and the continual dilution of existing shareholders in keeping the operations afloat I would like to understand whether existing management will be reviewing timelines and funding associated with Sal de vida and the battery plant.

I believe capital raisings serve a purpose however in Galaxy Resources case, retail shareholders have long suffered through management decisions to expand operations far too quickly without cash inflows and reserves. The priority as most retail shareholders believe is to leverage off profitable production at Jiangsu before any further expansion.......

I look forward to Galaxy management revisiting their decisions made in recent times and to spare a though for retail shareholders who have supported the companies expansion to date.

Iggy's response;
    Your comments are duly noted
    Galaxy has insurance policies in place that will be looking after those affected by the incident and their families. Yes, we will review the proposed timeline of Sal de Vida

I have been burnt by Galaxy and have written off my existing holding as hold a 90% loss. I did not take part in the capital raising and continue to cringe at those who still hold hope of a sustainable and profitable company. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.