Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-15

1. 299 Posts.
    "Utterly and completely meaningless."

For you everything outside what you find acceptable is. And that's fine, you're entitled to your views. For others, Christians, this is what sets us apart from the rest of God's creation - the gift of conscience and the ability to choose right or wrong. We slot knowledge and wisdom here as well.

"A child cannot make the rational decisions of an experienced adult, a child does not have the means or ability."

Thank God for parents then.

"An adult may not have good information and therefore makes a decision that is regretted for life."

No offense, but are you one of those individuals who chooses not to believe in God because you blame him for all your problems.

"Chemical and structural changes to the brain effects the process of cognition, producing what may irrational behaviour. Each according to their own unchosen condition, whether intellectually impaired or a veritable genius. Nobody gets to choose their brain or the circumstances of their birth and upbringing."

Absolutely, I agree with you, that's a fact. There are many conditions we don't have a choice over. Hence the accession of luck and chance and Einstein's view that God must roll dice. But the world is also full of many examples of intellectually impaired who became veritable geniuses through sheer hard work and perseverance. Personally, I'm neither lucky nor genius (possibly borderline intellectually impaired) but still manage to effect change in my life and make the most with what I have. I'm overwhelmed by the choices in my control and life is an amazing adventure.

Edison was not born with a light bulb in his hand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.