Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-530

1. 25,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I assume as you have repeatedly brought this subject up, that you believe the message in the Bible supports universalism.
    A couple of weeks ago and because You keep mentioning this, I thought rather than just rant and rave on the subject, I would do a little reading/research to better inform myself as to where you might be coming from.
    Many of the ones I read up on, appeared to have some serious holes in them, however I did come across a 17 odd page write up and it did put forward a reasonably good view (appeared on the surface).
    However, they don't appear to address verses that go against what they claim?
    It's a huge subject and requires a lot of research and as I don't like or avoid influence of others writings (been there), I won't at this stage insist on this way or that way.

Sad part when reading others views/write up's on various subjects, it appears their main mission/writings are focused on knocking other views more than finding ALL of the true message = they appear to get sidetracked.

The Bible says, if you don't believe that God "sent" his Son etc you Will Not receive eternal life and will get the wroth of God.
    Universalisim - What's your thoughts on how you address/answer the likes of these verses, as of yet, I have not seen people address this area?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.