Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-541

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I use the word "appear" not to provide a "clever" disclaimer but as acknowledgement that I could be wrong. You give me far too much unwarranted credit in thinking that I am being clever enough to cover my own backside - my words, of course.
    If you think that is wrong then so be it.

Sure you can't compel others to agree with your views, just as I can't compel others to agree with mine.

In my opinion the problem arises when people think that their views are the only valid ones, and go beyond just explaining their positions and where they think other's positions are flawed. An example is the debate that you and other Christians have on the trinity. Each side accuses the other side of *** bevahiour which is guaranteed to kill any worthwhile debate. Of course I could be wrong - I don't recall those on the trinity side of debate accusing you of being a ***.

I agree that my world view and yours differ in many respects although we have found some common ground. I am not sure how well my world view marries with Coppos as we have not explored these in detail.

I'll leave it to Coppo to respond to your remarks on him should he decide so to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.