Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-552

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "I have said it now several times: I am just asking you what you think the bible says on the question."

Didnt you ask what i think,what i say?
    You mentioned wotsup
    Did you mention the bible?

"If there is any judgement involved it is the judgement of the bible (or God if you believe that the bible is God inspired).

Now you are in my opinion retreating to the sanctuary of "I'm just the frail mistaken human being like everyone else."
    No, sorry your posts don't convey a sense that you regard yourself as either frail or as mistaken.

Sorry you are mistaken on that assumption
    As i know full well im a faulty frail human being in need of salvation.
    V

Am I being judgmental? Sure.
    If I have misrepresented you please correct me.
    But very confident on what Gods word says about the salvation.
    You constantly complain about superiority of beliefs. ie Jws
    Yet im going to lengths that show you,what im saying isnt elitist at all.As i believe imo the way you were framing this discussion you were trying to draw me into saying only me and wotsup think we can have salvation above everyone else who dosent believe as we do,thats my opinion.
    I have said many many times,the bible makes it clear salvation is there for all to have.
    You choose to reject that
    Not my judgement
    Just reading your posts
    Thats not judgement,how you try to frame it.

"All have sinned
    The wages of sin is death"

"You like to tell us that your beliefs represent a different religion to mainstream Christianity (if there is indeed such a thing). "
    History attests to this fact.
    Foundations and origins of these facts i have demonstrated the differences.
    So this is another example of a *** argument,here you are setting up in the latter post,a sinerio that just isnt true.
    Thats not "judgement" as you frame it.
    Its total fact
    Many beliefs call themselves christian.
    But they started from different origins
    Have totally different ideologies and beliefs,as you full well know and have aknowledged in the past,but now it dosent suit,because you are framing a picture of bias and judgement on me.

"I suggest that there is too much common ground to support that view. "
    You can suggest it all you like
    But cannot demonstrate and marry up examples of evidence as we are about to see later in this post

"Mainstream Christianity supports your views on sin"
    Just goes to show you ignored the posts i wrote to you on the differences on this thread on this subject between mainstream belief and mine.
    Totally different concept,and thats why you answered my post the same as you do to Rm etc , because the difference i have tried to explain to you many times,you either dont get it,like you didnt initially with the trinity,or it suits your bias opinon on the subject to just put it all in the one basket of belief

"death and redemption. "
    Totally incorrect again
    If you look at the biblical concept of death and redemption,say of what i have detailed,as opposed to for example,the catholic concept which we will call mainstream,the concepts are as different from each other as is buddism or hindu etc

"Even the differences in the nature of Jesus need not be that great."

Thats ridiculous

"Consider this:
    Jesus is the Son of God,
    but not God, but divine.

Jesus is the Son of God, but divine and hence also God. "

Exactly,so you understand that concept well.
    But then think somehow when the bible says there is one God
    The father 1cor 8.6

Its close to say the exact opposite to what the bible says,there is one God. father .son and holy spirit

Another concept totally,in total contradiction of the biblical concept
    The origin of both beliefs are hundreds of years and two completely different cultures apart,but you say,id say as an atheist, lose enough is good enough,because you dontreally care much on the subject.But that said,that dosent change the fact that the evidence completely contradicts what you are saying.

"Jesus was able to provide a sacrifice for the remission of sins - same belief"

Not at all
    If you frame it and just fob it off as you have just done.
    It can be incorrectly framed that way.
    But when looking at the two concepts they once again have two different starts finishes and end games.

One concept the biblical concept says Jesus gave us everything
    He actually died
    The other concept, trunitarian he risked his humanity the human side of his dual nature and gave a human sacifice.
    As Paul says in the gospels
    Galations 1.8
    though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

Jesus himself opposed these concepts and called the mainstream leaders a generation of vipers

So no

Your not correct, two totally different religions and beliefs idiologies

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.