Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-556

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Didnt you ask what i think,what i say?
    You mentioned wotsup
    Did you mention the bible?"

I suspect that you are now just playing with words.
    I asked you what the bible says. I repeat this over and over again, but you just ignore it.

"Sorry you are mistaken on that assumption
    As i know full well im a faulty frail human being in need of salvation.
    V"
    I can only go on what you post.
    You are not alone in claiming humility on this forum when the chips are down.

"But very confident on what Gods word says about the salvation."
    If you are that confident of what the bible says about salvation why not share it instead of hiding behind an accusation that it's a loaded question.

"You constantly complain about superiority of beliefs. ie Jws"
    Yes, indeed I do; that is my complaint. Yours are to do with those who believe a trinity doctrine, what you consider to be elitists, round earthers etc to name but a few. IMO. nothing wrong with that.

"Yet im going to lengths that show you,what im saying isnt elitist at all.As i believe imo the way you were framing this discussion you were trying to draw me into saying only me and wotsup think we can have salvation above everyone else who dosent believe as we do,thats my opinion."
    I wouldn't know whether you think that only bowral, wotsup et al will receive salvation until you disclose whether you think salvation is conditional on particular beliefs (which are the same as yours).

"I have said many many times,the bible makes it clear salvation is there for all to have."
    Yes, but what exactly does "for all to have" mean? Does mean
    Salvation is universal?
    Salvation is conditional on individual beliefs and/or actions?
    according to the bible

"You choose to reject that"
    No, I don't. I have posted on several occasions that I believe that the message in the bible is universal salvation. It is my belief that believers who reject universal salvation reject the salvation that that they claim for their saviour.

"Not my judgement"
    Oh, yes it is your false judgement as I explained above.

"Just reading your posts
    Thats not judgement,how you try to frame it."
    I suspect that you mixing me up with other posters because your claims about my posts regarding salvation are false.

"You like to tell us that your beliefs represent a different religion to mainstream Christianity (if there is indeed such a thing). "
    History attests to this fact.
    Foundations and origins of these facts i have demonstrated the differences.
    So this is another example of a *** argument,here you are setting up in the latter post,a sinerio that just isnt true.
    Thats not "judgement" as you frame it.
    Its total fact
    Many beliefs call themselves christian.
    But they started from different origins
    Have totally different ideologies and beliefs,as you full well know and have aknowledged in the past,but now it dosent suit,because you are framing a picture of bias and judgement on me."

Granted the origins etc are different, but as I pointed out there is not much difference in actual doctrine about Jesus and salvation. You refuse to cover your beliefs about what you think that the bible says about salvation so I could be wrong.

You constantly hide behind "it's *** argument" when challenged or asked questions.

Yes I have acknowledged different ideologies in the past, but now have my severe doubts. I think that you have become as slippery and evasive as most the others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.