Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-726

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not sure how you bring the guilt part into the equation as that was certainly not my intention.

I acknowledge that some areas of translation from the Hebrew and Greek for whatever reason have incorrect translations, I suggest due to man and there motivation and not necessarily deliberate but possibly due to trying to do it their way or without The True God leading the way as we are supposed to. Plus the misunderstanding of these languages words and what meanings they can have and represent compared to our English language. However the Bible is very clear that God has placed here a little and there a little. To me that means, he wants you to get off your backside, don't just take one verse in insulation, put the effort in and search his word and the answers/truth is in there and WILL remain there as he promised.
    This way the Word is more likely as God wants it to be, in-ground and part of You as in Emmanuel, God with us.
    Jesus states when speaking His Fathers words - the words I speak are spirit and life. God is a Spirit.

Oh yes we can go on and say, bla bla there is the contradiction etc, but really,,,,, or is one then just trying to justify their own actions/belief etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.