Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-728

1. 913 Posts.

you have to have a Son to send?

Wotsup, you are starting to parrot Bowral. Where have I ever denied that the Father has a Son?

Hmmm, I notice you have added "himself" in here = naughty haha

Actually I didn't add anything. It was a simple cut and paste. The translator put the word in italics himself

All it says is, Jesus has declared him, it doesn't say he has seen him?? "No one has seen ever yet".

John 6:46
    46 Not that anyone hath seen the Father, save he that is from
    :God, HE hath seen the Father.

You can't be what your the image of

Jesus was the Son of man, he was human but also the Son of God, the only begotten God.
    He was both God and man.
    So you can be who you are of

Verses 16-17 And of his fullness have all we received = Suggests those at that point have seen and aware of all what Jesus did, completed/end of and how we are no under grace and Jesus back with the Father at 1:18.

Wotsup, John 1:18 is not Jesus back with the Father but is declaring where he came from and why the Son is the only one to know the Father

John1:18
    18 God no one hath ever seen; an only begotten, himself
    God, who is unto the bosom of the Father, HE hath declared him.

Tell me Tonio, including you, why will no one answer me when I ask a fare and reasonable question and that being;
    When we consider the importance of God's word in it's entirety throughout the Bible, WHY has man elected to change it's meaning just for John, including adding the capital W where the Greek gives ZERO grounds for doing it???

The original Greek was written in CAPITALS
    You should be asking why they lower cased the other letters
    The W should be in capital. All through John 1 is is written as a proper noun

The Word was
    The Word was with God
    The Word was God
    and the Word became flesh

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.