Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-911

1. 24,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was referring the writer of the Book of John.
    IMO and this is only gut, the writer or the source of info had firsthand info or close to, it is clearly different than the other Gospels, especially with it's start.
    So the first 13 verses are recapping OT understanding with relation to God and that is VERY clear by the opening verse AND John at first not Baptizing in the name of Jesus and verse 1:17

As you would know, the verses I put up re- the creator are only a minor part of Many, notice the I's, He's & alone etc, referring to Almighty God. So for someone to suggest a Greek Philosopher knows more about The word, Word than the Jews is nonsense.
    Anyway, if you could just shut the mind off or what's in there for a bit, think,,,,,,, look at all the first 13 verses and explain how and if one wanted to, you could not align and fit those verses to align with God. I don't say you have to believe it, but it can flow like water off a ducks back. No but but's, just have a look.
    Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world, where did that start = In the mind of God, which clearly and even in the Greek, Word does and can fit there Perfectly to describe this.
    I showed you the other day, God created for the sake of, because of Jesus etc and all these words were available for the translators to select from. However, this twisting and mindset was well grounded and influenced the selection.
    So like it or not Mr G, YOU are hanging onto some Trinity aspects, which you have advised me against on several occasions.

Have you ever done some serious investigations on ALL that The Word entails/represents.
    I thought I had them all sorted way back, and yet I keep finding more, almost on a weekly bases.

Not had a look at the reasons WHY but, do you know the history or influence as to WHY JW's decided to align Micheal to Jesus?
    They must have felt is necessary for some reason other than the verses they draw upon, IMO.
    I'm guessing it's because of, lack of verses to align to Jesus in the OT?
    I'm only asking so I can understand why.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.