Did God foreknow the rebellion in Eden, page-915

1. 23,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was referring less about climate change more about inconsistency and hot air.

But your position on global warming is in line with around 95% of people working in the field so A+

Speaking of hot air - John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh,...................

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because) God (Jesus's God and Father 1 Pet 1:3) giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him (This was at his baptism and aligns/timing with John 1:14.
    Meaning or part thereof according to Jesus - John 6:63 and part thereof - the words that I speak (His God and Father's) are Spirit, and they are life. Now that makes perfect sense and confirmed in John 1:4 In him (God & Father of Jesus) was life............ & Light = The true Light John 1:9 which Jesus carried, brought into the world, in Him, John 12:46 I am come "a" light into the world. John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world (after baptism) even so have I also sent them into the world.
    John 5:24 God is a Spirit.................... AND as shown, He (God) is also The Word (Fullness of God, Godhead = Singular ID).
    So Jesus having received the Spirit and ALL of God's word (Spirit & Word one in the same identity) at this point, the fullness of His God & Father in dwelt in Jesus. Jesus repeatedly tells us, The Father was in him. (We become the Temple of God = God His Spirit and Word indwell and through this One Spirit of the Fathers, Jesus in dwells as well, hence as Jesus asks the Father in John Ch 17, that WE become ONE as they are ONE).
    So when Jesus received the Fullness of God = John 5:26 For as the Father (God) hath life in himself; SO hath, He given to the Son to have life in himself.
    For as the rain cometh down ......................................... So shall my word be...........Isa 55:10-11 - John 1:1!!!
    Will you receive that water (The Word) so the deliverer can receive the fruit of IT?

John 1:14 (Greek) The Word flesh became................ There is much to say (to align to) regarding this verse which I won't cover here BUT, the basic facts as clearly set out in John ARE - THE WORD which is The God & Father (Spirit and Life) expressed out, comes forth, comes down and relayed to us as The Word of God indwelt IN the Flesh of Jesus = God saves. And that as we know was through His Son who was Slain before the foundation of the world, mind and plan of God which is incorporated and means that, in the meanings of The Word.
    This was The Word that was in the beginning with God 1 John 1:1 = Ex = Acts 15:18 Known unto God are ALL his works from the beginning of the world.

So The Word entered the world as such was never before and the Word IS The Almighty God and Father OF Jesus.
    Jesus in Rev HAS the name CALLED The Word OF God, name given after The Word.
    He is the Light OF God, Radiance OF God's Glory, Image OF God etc etc.

A study on the Glory in relation/linked to God's Word may give more of a true grasp of John 1:14.

So RM, if it be that my understanding of God's Word puts me in the 2% of people, then I am overwhelmed and lost for words to explain the hows and why's I was given this privilege and give a big thanks for leaving me floundering with no answers in my early days here on HC as THAT forced me to Seek God's truth through Jesus, which I approached with absolutely zero waving in faith, that Thy Will be Done.
    God does work in mysterious ways at times and often where you least expect!!!

My concern for you and many, if "The Word" (God) is being designated to another, does that hinder the likes of what Jesus asked his Father for - John 17 and part thereof - that they may know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent?
    And I also write these words that - you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son OF God.

PS. I have endeavored to speak the words of God here, be "a" light, However I can NEVER be considered as "THE" WORD or "THE" LIGHT!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.