CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well this is just me thinking out loud, bear in mind I have no...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Well this is just me thinking out loud, bear in mind I have no agricultural experience especially in terms of crop returns per sq/meter etc.
    I’ll keep it conservative, let’s say 5 plants per square meter. If you look at the videos Andrew has appeared in the plants are huge and tightly packed, an estimate of 5 per m2 is extremely reasonable imo. So, 5 plants per m2, 10000 m2 in a hectare, 300 hectares over all for the crop. 300 x 10000 = 3000000 m2 x5 plants per m2 = 15million plants. Let’s say MCL is getting an absolute minimum of $1 per plant, after all production and distribution costs, $1 sounds quite reasonable to me and not far fetched. $1 per plant = $15 million for this harvest. The company is planning 3 harvests per year at this point in time, with the next two set to be larger than this initial 300 hectare crop. I won’t continue this guess work onto annual profit, best let the numbers come out officially before we go there.

As stated, this is purely guess work and don’t count this as fact what so ever, but it’s just simple numbers that anyone can have a crack at figuring out.

As a few here have stated already, don’t expect huge profit in the quarterly. I highly doubt this harvest will be factored into it, not to the full extent anyway so don’t get you’re hopes up or give others false hope. I expect a positive quarterly but nothing mind blowing.
    Last edited by BPacker: 21/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.