TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Yps,To every buyer there's a seller.... to every seller there's...

1. 134 Posts.
    Yps,

To every buyer there's a seller.... to every seller there's a buyer. Therefore, market dynamics dictates that distribution to new shareholders occurs frequently. Are the buyers more informed than the sellers? Maybe it got too cheap by the panic created that the results were not good enough, even though I firmly believe very few would even understand what the recent announcements were saying so they sell not knowing why other than the fact that the share price is falling (being manipulated when buying has stalled awaiting further news).

I have attempted only to convey information that is known.... no ramping just facts, or what I consider to be so. For this I have been accused of being a "ramper". Before I did my research on TAS, I had doubts so I was called a "downramper"..... Go figure.

It makes not one iota of difference if all of hc sell out of TAS. The majority of shares are still in the hands of placement holders, directors, and sophisticated institutions.... I'll take my chances with this group as there is an obvious reason why they are not selling.

To each their own.

JBriggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.