UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Snork, clearly, you have no idea who I am!Using your argument of...

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Snork, clearly, you have no idea who I am!

Using your argument of [apparent] authority is like saying dog is spelt dag because the Prime Minister says so. Of course you may be the only one who assumes you have authority.

If you were so up to date then perhaps you will have seen that it was indeed me who said we should ignor the personal side of the court case...giving the bob Hawke analogy. The section quoted clearly talks about how he handles financial dealings and suggests parallels to the current situation.

If you are happy with your head in the sand, we could be lucky and make a motza here...or we could be unlucky too. Wouldn't it be better to have a look at ALL the possibilities and an load the dice to our favour.

As for your pregnancy analogy...I had a lecturer who had done a study on baby brain in mums. From memory he had isolated the hormone that caused The forgetfulness. Perhaps some here has the same thing with our pregnancy.

Finally how do you know that I don't have a link with say the Govenor of PA why gave low interest grants etc to UNIS to get the plant there in he first place.

If you refute the section I quoted GREAT please tell us why in an adult like manner. I am very easily swayed by good argument. You ad hominin attacks are exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

Periculum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.