DXN 2.94% 7.0¢ dxn limited

I’ve seen questions on missed guidance, timing for govt tender...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I’ve seen questions on missed guidance, timing for govt tender news and management performance.

The govt tender bidding closed on 23rd June and will take 6 weeks to receive back whether we received in part or whole of it. I would think in part for a company like DXN due to their size even though they have ticked more boxes than many of their larger competing companies.

Missing guidance is a funny topic to watch people debate as despite deferring the work to a later date they are still hugely up from last year. So the company is growing and our MD said he hopes as a goal to become cash flow positive by years end. As long as they hit their sales targets they will hit the bigger goal at the end of the year. The New MD as of last year happens to be a sales expert too from his background and past skills.

Management have had a change around last year and aren’t driving it into the ground like they used to be. The new MD cut many costs in the form of salaries etc so that the business can start growing and grow they have. DXN has an honest and hardworking director which in due time people will praise for his hard work to get the company where it is and where it will be. Only good things for DXN to come provided they can continue to hit their sales goals through the year and become cash flow positive. The good thing is this company didn’t put all its cards into the govt tender they are growing without it. So whether they miss it or not it doesn’t matter. A huge boost if they do get part of it but they’re not reliant on it for growth.

Not financial advice. DYOR.

SMD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $12.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.65K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 150268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.