TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

In response to ONE-UP yes you are right TSV own 10% and do you...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    In response to ONE-UP yes you are right TSV own 10% and do you know how much it cost them? Only 3.6 Million, now tell me there wouldnt be hundreds of campanys willing to pay $3.6 million for 10% of what TSV have got. The fact is that 10% of what TSV have would cost them closer to $36 million now then 3.6 million. TSV are free carried for the first $40 million of expenses and then need to contribute $9 million for the next $60 million spent and the 10% of expenses there after! Pretty good deal i would say considering what they have so far and need to say more to come! Now lets try and value the company on previous information formed from annoucements made from TSV and its partner companys. Below are statements taken from TSV and its partener companys. If you dont want to read the rest ill make it simple they pretty much value the company at 20 cents per share on the resources so far not including what else they could have!! So hope that answers your question ONE-UP so i think .03 cents is cheap dont you???

* "The Project’s NPV on reasonable case assumptions of $2 billion ($200 million TSV’s share ~ 20c per share)

Reasonable Case NPV 10% = $2.2 billion

Gas Price $7.50 GJ"

The above dated valuations are based on Australian dollars.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=00907428

POTENTIAL SIGNIFICANT IMPACTS ON THE NPV TO TSV AT THE WARRO GAS FIELD

* The above project NPV excludes significant gas reserves from within the Watheroo National Park area which borders the eastern side of the Warro Gas Field. e.g. 2C reserves could increase by up to 1 TCF!.

The Joint Operating Committee already has approval to utilise directional drilling from the edge of the park to access gas beneath that area. These extra reserves can potentially double the NPV!

Potential reserve increases:

1C = 1.1 TCF (0.5 increase)
    2C = 2.1 TCF (1.0 increase)
    3C = 3.8 TCF (1.7 increase)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.