RBM redbank mines limited

Below is on Stirling Resources Ltd's web site. Did I miss an...

1. 385 Posts.
    Below is on Stirling Resources Ltd's web site. Did I miss an announcement. But then again like most share holder sitting with the mushrooms waiting for the next feed.

Redbank Copper Project

Stirling Resources Limited is the major shareholder in Redbank Mines Limited (ASX:RBM) holding 20%.

Redbank Mines is an Australian based ASX-listed resource company focused on the development of the Redbank Copper Project in the north-eastern part of the Northern Territory. Redbank holds a substantial ground position (>2,200km2 granted or under application) including the centre of the Redbank Mineral Field which hosts significant economic copper mineralisation and is highly prospective for copper, cobalt, phosphate, manganese and uranium.

The Redbank Copper Project is located in the Northern Territory McArthur River Basin, some 40km from the Queensland border and 50km south of the Gulf of Carpentaria. The tenements comprise Exploration Retention License (ERL) 94 which includes Mineral Leases (Northern) MLN 631 to 636 inclusive and Mineral Lease (Northern) MLN 1108.

The tenement package includes numerous advanced copper targets and has an identified JORC resource of 5.3 million tonnes at a grade of 1.44% copper including 75,000 tonnes of contained Cu metal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.