YouTube has banned Eva Bartlett’s account (October 14, 2023):

1. 24,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

YouTube has banned Eva Bartlett’s account (October 14, 2023):

After 13 years of having a Youtube account (which had just under 50,000 subscribers), now, while Israel is genociding Palestinians, Youtube has suddenly closed my account completely.

This is not coincidental. I had many videos which I took in Gaza, under Israel's bombs in 2009 & 2012. Videos & testimonies which counter the Zionist narrative & lies.

I had also, just yesterday, done a thread on Twitter wherein I had uploaded a number of videos from 2009 under Israeli bombs, to show that Palestinian ambulances were carrying Palestinian victims of Israeli bombing/sniping, and NOT weapons.

That's how it works, censorship of that which counters the Zionist, or NATO, propaganda...censorship to whitewash Israel's slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

I did back everything up on Odysee.

I'm not *surprised* by this, indeed anticipated it (hence backing up on Odysee & downloading to hard drive my videos).

But, I'm still going to protest blatant censorship--blatant whitewashing of Israel's crimes against Palestinians.

*NOTE: I also had years of uploads & reports from Syria & dozens of uploads & reports from the Donbass.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.