What makes you think Man is the masterpiece of Creation ? Is...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    What makes you think Man is the masterpiece of Creation ?

Is there something higher that I'm not aware of?

I think also you make the assumption that your version of God is real and all the other's are fake.
    Based on what ?

The Bible. It's the best starting point I know of, but I must confess I haven't devoted my life to studying other religions, nor am I particularly interested in doing so. The Biblical narrative, despite its problems, has answered most of my questions, but if it hasn't worked for others, such is life.

If the aboriginals want to believe in their dreamtime stories, they're quite free to do so.

Do you reject monotheism?

What gods do you believe in, if any?

Not all groups were into cannibalism and/or human sacrifices but quite a few were, eg PNGians and South Americans, I'm led to believe.

If you were the creator and you saw the mess that humanity had become would you intervene to try and stop them or would you be happy to let them continue?

Today he may have had a bad batch of cocaine or methamphetamine or ice or whatever .. who knows ?

That would certainly explain his hyperactivity at the keyboard, although I think demonic possession is a possibility too to explain his vitriol. Drug abuse seems to be a precursor to demonic possession.

OK, I'll try not to take him too seriously. His posts can be quite entertaining with their extreme vituperation.
    I imagine him to be like an unbalanced Catherine Wheel spinning out of control and spraying fire in all directions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.