Pretty sure I have never claimed it to be divinely inspired? 2...

1. 22,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Pretty sure I have never claimed it to be divinely inspired?

2 Tim 3:16-17, 2 Pet 1:21, Heb 1:1 just for starters.
    We also have in the Bible over 400 times,,, Thus "says" the LORD.

Jer 1:4-5 Then the word of the LORD came unto me saying. Before I formed the..........
    Have you ever considered the likes of these verses?
    "It" (The Word) came unto me - What,,,,, walking or flying haha?
    Simple's really but it appears it goes over most peoples heads?
    You maybe aware, Jesus in John states around 4 times, "He" was speaking the Fathers (Almighty God's) words and he says, "they are Spirit and Life".
    1 Tim 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in latter times............
    So we have the Word of the LORD speaking and we have the Spirit speaking = They are one in the same.

We have the Spirit of truth, Spirit of wisdom, Spirit of Love etc etc and the Bible makes it clear with regards to "this" Spirit,,, there is but ONE and that is the Holy Spirit.
    God (Almighty God and Father of Jesus John 20:17) is a Spirit and that Spirit IS the Holy Spirit.

Acts tell us, Jesus was anointed and received this same Spirit without measure (baptism time) for the purpose (or key purpose), to speak the words of God.
    In John ch 17, Jesus says to the Father, he had done this and completed the work the Father gave him, passing on The Word which is Spirit and Life.
    Hence The Word in John 1:1 is Not Jesus as that is Spirit, God.

Sorry, got away from the "inspired" subject.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.