I had an Aunty who was head of the thoesophical society for...

1. 365 Posts.
    I had an Aunty who was head of the thoesophical society for 30yrs in NZ, was also a 32degree in the star of the east(i think that is what she called it). Anyway back in my hippy days around 1971 we called into her place will getting initiated inti TM anhad to pay
    $15 and when I told her that what she said blew me away " Why are you paying to get occult powers". Now we just loking to obtaining peace etc but She new that is was a satanic counterfeit because that was her"craft". Ann't that the way of satan promise you peace but put a hook in it. Sounds like another promise in a garden one time- "to be like God"- and whwas the hook - now- "All have sinned and fallen short of God's glory(for us) " That is why the human race has been such a mess in it's rejection of God and it listening to the deceiver. Anyway I was born again about 2 yrs later- and 22 yrs later had the priviledge of shareing the good news of salvation with her after she had been in boddage to the occult for 70yrs and she died 6hrs later. Jesus said "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.