"Ahhh ... different wavelengths I think. I was referring to...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "Ahhh ... different wavelengths I think. I was referring to biological creations."

Ahhh... whoops, didn't realise this statement and "vast universe" was limited to biological creations native to Earth. There is a lot more out there.

"I don't know for certain how the universe works, but assuming that we were created by God, imagine for a moment that you were God and had done all of this work creating a vast universe and a complex ecosystem to support your masterpiece of creation, man."

"The Creator of the Universe is the Universe, not something separate." ....
    I suppose that's fine if you are happy with the notion that the Big Bang just happened for no apparent reason and no external influences were involved."

Not sure why you feel that statement implies " that the Big Bang just happened for no apparent reason and no external influences were involved.".

We are a bit out of our depth when discussing the Creator of the Universe and it all happened so long ago it's difficult to remember the precise details !

"I was referring to God sending his missionaries to try and sort the mess out, however, some of their efforts being derailed and thwarted by Satan which might explain "their heinous crimes against fellow humans.." that you mentioned."
    Not much more to add except please put aside all the propaganda and views of the conquerors (whether military or theological) and look from the point of view of the poor victims.
    What gave those "missionaries" the right to destroy the lives and culture of others. God ?? Give me a break.

"I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on those two short reincarnation videos ...."
    Interesting but there is no way of knowing what it actually means from a short video or anecdotal stories.
    Apart from wishful thinking, fraud and reincarnation etc, there are a number of things that can give the appearance of "reincarnation".
    I have also asked in the past what is it that is not "you" that could be reincarnated ? Who are you ?

Another question is why are you so interested and what difference would it make in your life if you found that in a previous life you were a good looking blonde nurse killed in the Crimea war ?
    Better to concentrate on this life as it is the only one Sandash will ever have and the idea that "you" get to keep coming back for another go can reinforce spiritual laziness and daydreaming.
    As is said, live this moment because we won't pass this way again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.