"Because you said, "The Creator of the Universe is the Universe,...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "Because you said, "The Creator of the Universe is the Universe, not something separate.""

Neither statement implies "no apparent reason" nor that the Creator could not be both the Universe and a whole which is greater than the sum of the parts of that Universe and in that sense inside, outside but not separate. As in the analogy of a human or any complex creation which has a function that is more than the functions of the individual parts.

"You're right of course, so what gives our public servants and other "do-gooders" the right to interfere with and destroy our Aboriginal cultures?"

We were talking of Christian missionaries.
    You are now talking of the consequences of the fact that Aboriginal culture in general has been largely destroyed and replaced with booze, drugs, hopelessness, anger etc and something that is not "white" European culture and not Aboriginal culture.
    Their culture was not like that before European intervention. They also were not angels, but if one looks at the results it is typical of the consequences of European colonialism and it is a fallacy to imagine the missionaries brought godliness and "civilization" to the barbaric savages. There are other ways to help people within the framework of their own culture whilst slowly offering different ideas. But that rarely comes from missionaries or conquerors.

"Why am I here and what is my purpose are intriguing questions.
    But, each to his own."

One would think such questions would be central for anybody who is not totally occupied with basic survival.
    Yet interestingly that is not the case.

If you want something to addle your brain see what you think of beliefs and claims such as these, which happened to turn up in a Goggle search on something or other !
    https://highheartlife.com/○-about/
    https://highheartlife.com/2018/01/09/some-2018-clarifications/

I couldn't get through the whole lot but it's an example of the mish-mash that is now out there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.