Greetings, Just some thoughts as to how I see some points you...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings,

Just some thoughts as to how I see some points you make,

or you must conclude that God can make other gods. If God could make other gods then it makes God a lot less unique in the universe and we could claim that there are other gods to follow and Jesus isn’t the only way.

1 Cor 8:5-6 For though there be that are gods, whether in heaven or in earth (as there be gods a many, and Lords a many).
    6. But to us "one" God, the Father, of whom all things and we live in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom all things and we by him.

Did you know - John 1:18 where it shows Jesus is in the bosom of the Father (risen) that the true wording here from the Greek and I assume it relates to Jesus being exalted, He is referred to as "the only Begotten God".
    Begotten comes from beget = You acquired something, meaning you once didn't have.

--------------------
    OURS and US in Gen;
    This line of thought that this supports three being being One God, relies on the word Elohim which people claim, it means plural.

If this said thought is correct, then we need to apply this SAME thought each time the Elohim is used and I believe they draw this first Elohim from Gen 1:1 In the beginning God (Elohim)............!
    That being the case then they have a serious problem and as I see it, no essays, wording of any kind will get them out of the following pickle they create;

The Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made thee a god אֶלהִים, (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.”
    (Exodus 7:1 KJV)
    So if God is three beings which is derived from Elohim, then you would have to say Moses is three beings and "I" will no be party to that.
    So the plural term is clearly in reference to the different aspects of God, power, might etc and likewise with Moses.

All we know for sure is that God created the heavens and all the Hosts which I assume includes Angels.
    So the ours and us, can only be, God speaking to an angel or angels, or himself as you will notice wisdom is personified in Proverbs.
    So to say or insist on it being Jesus is purely an assumption with no grounds to do so = Adding to the word of God and again, that is not something I take part in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.