Hi Sandash " You have used the word "abomination" quite...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Sandash

" You have used the word "abomination" quite frequently with reference to God, and now Relevation, and I'm a bit puzzled. Wasn't the Bible with all of it's OT horrors and NT Revelations compiled by the Catholic Church? So why do you regard these things as abominations?"

I have given you my opinion not the Catholic Church's.

It is MY OPINION that the Jews CREATED their god, (just like all other people created their gods) and not vice-versa. And it is MY OPINION that what the Jews assigned to this this god was as blood thirsty and irrational as any other god ever created. Again, it is MY OPINION that they created an abomination.
    I refuse to debate Revelations. It is MY OPINION that anybody who has read and tried to understand the historical Jesus as described in the Gospels and tries to link this Jesus with Revelations simply has not understood Jesus. Other people of course are free to believe what they choose.

What the Catholic Church put together (again in MY OPINION) in trying to make the facts meet the prophecies was just absurd. If any body can't read the phrase "And all these things happened so the prophecies would be fulfilled" and what that means, then sorry, I can't help you.

Re-read your views on seers. It just re-enforces the absurdities of the bible. Don't consult seers. How do they overcome this? These are special seers, they were god inspired. Looks it says so in their own writing! And sane people swear by it!

Sorry Sandash, bit testy today after another argument with my priest at Church today. One of the reading was about God asking Abraham to sacrifice his ONLY son. He wasn't pleased when I asked him to stop preaching Jewish propaganda BS...t in a Catholic Church.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.