Did Jesus Die on a Cross?, page-749

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "why would you think i'm changing direction?"
    Because you didn't give any indication why you thought rationing and now WW3 were linked to cashless/microchip scenario nor how that relates to the millions and millions and millions of rural and poorer people in China, India, Asia, Europe, The Americas, Africa etc etc, who as far as I can see, will not be going cashless any time soon.
    This is an open question re timing and I've asked you several times for your view on possible timing ... but still nothing clear.

Unfortunately, news and "global" views for Americans in particular and the West in general, is very much related to their own situation and extremely limited view of other societies.

This gives the impression that certain trends and technological advances are spreading rapidly through the whole of human society ... which is not the case. Many, in fact perhaps the majority, still don't have acces to clean water, decent food or medicine and reliable electricity.

FWIW I also think that in the West and those who wish to emulate it, cashless will continue to grow, as will the push to implement implanted microchip ID .. for security of course ... we've been doing it for years with dogs and cats.

It has always been the case that if you want to live peacefully in any society, you must comply with the rules of that society or face the consequences. Those with power will always subjugate those under them. If you are lucky and have resources you may have a better choice of the furnishings in your "prison".

Nothing new about this ... it has been the case over and over again for a lot more than 2000 yrs and there is no need for supernatural powers to predict it will happen for any time or culture you nominate.

It's just the way of the world.
    Last edited by Copperbod: spelling 02/06/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.