Oh NO, He has Risen again How many resurrections are you going...

1. 25,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh NO, He has Risen again tongue.png

How many resurrections are you going to have?
    Your out doing Jesus big time.
    -------------------
    John 1:1....................and God I AM WORD (The Word).

Your brain must be a bit slow at kicking into gear -> Jesus is 'a' Word of God.
    A Word of Word cannot be that Word they are of.

When is God EVER, as in person or a person so to speak, referred to as the Spirit 'of' God = never I would suggest.

The Spirit of God can be deemed in me for example (a measure of) and yet God is still in heaven.
    So part of him would be in me and him.
    But I cannot be that (spirit) which is in me.
    You are in effect, trying to compare chalk and cheese.

Jesus had the word of God in him without measure, raised in, given it, but that does not make him that word of God.
    When he expressed them out, he Became the express image of God's PERSON/Fathers = WORD ->The Word - Heb 1:3. (God I AM Word).

1:14 And the Word/Human to become and encamp in I = God/Father.............TEMPLE, just as Jesus is ref as a Temple, hence I am in the Father (Temple) and the Father is me (Temple) Rev 21:22. 2 Cor 6:16 etc.

There is NO such thing as the Word 'became" = big fat lie.

Jesus is NOT literally in 1:14, the Father is the speaker of John's Prologue and Jesus only comes into the John when he meets John the Baptist = Mal 3:1. Re Jesus come to the Temple = 2 fold, 1 the literal temple and 2 the Father/Temple.

Look at the "idol" thread where I placed up the true John Prologue.

What you lot fail to recognize is, God deems himself as WORD, that's all he wants you to basically see him as, hence Psa 138:2.
    Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God/Father.
    God I AM WORD -> us the image of = Word -> Word/Human.= John 1:14, where Jesus would eventually set the stage or way for us to follow, enter the Heavenly Kingdom -> NOW. (spiritually).
    God ->Word/Spirit

That which is born of flesh (human) is flesh (human words)........................

As hard as it may seem to get your head around Tonio, we are all deemed as Words = Image of God = WORD.
    So naturally, we would also be our own Alpha Omega's = A to Z, it raised us, got us our jobs etc, a, b, c's to words.
    Your words are effectively the spirit of you or a combination of the natural bodies or spiritual bodies.
    Which Father do you want to be the Word of ????????????????? John 8:44???

FATHER'S NAME -> THE WORD, SON'S NAME -> THE WORD OF GOD. (Rev 19:12 eek.png). They are the two names in their foreheads Rev 14.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. -> Are Ya gonna be one of us Words Tonio? wink.png
    John 10:28,29.

We are ONE, but we are Many -> WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD tongue.png
    Where do words go Tonio -> tip, look to Rev's and picture a Huge Bible full of many Books and looky, there is the Book of Tonio and all his words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.