Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-155

1. 24,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Interestingly Wotsup Tonio todays Gospel shows just how irreverent you have become."

Todays Gospel is the same one you lot abandoned from around 100 AD, so yes the true Gospel does show how irreverent you lot have become to God and Jesus's truths.

""No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him,"

Yes and he did and does this via His word, as in TRUE word and No lies like the CC's, other wise you wont know which father is drawing you.

"It is written in the prophets:
    They shall all be taught by God."

Most definitely and that did happen as God IS the Spirit of Truth, Advocate.
    CC's reject this truth above in that God and Jesus will teach us all the words Jesus was given, and falsely claim that we cannot rely on their word alone in the Bible, but need to rely on their forefathers created lies as well, which began at around 100 AD.

"Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."

Well, I'm of God so, as Jesus says, I have seen and heard God = his word as he is Word -> The Word in 1:1.
    His Son is a Word of Him, now titled The Word of God, which no one knows, until this day, accept for those of him.
    Wotsup is also a word of God.
    Tonio is a word, but of who I do not know? tongue.png
    ----------------
    Now for some Spirit of TRUTH

Bread -> Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.
    These people can rightfully ask the father for -> 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Rev13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb
    slain from the foundation of the world.
    This plan is also known as the firstborn of creation, the beginning of the creation of God, all you creations begin IN you Col 1:15 Rev 3:14

Then Lo! Behold! -> The word and power -> (BREAD, all of the above and more) of Yehowah comes down from heaven and the 2nd Adam is made, the Bread (message, plan) becomes alive -> Hence I am now the living bread, officially.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven;
    whoever eats this bread will live forever;
    and the bread that I will give
    is my Flesh for the life of the world."

Word and power is what come down, no more and no less and produced a 2nd Adam, Jesus's first every beginnings, other than a plan hid in God.

So, the taking of the bread is nothing but symbolic to represent the message that it brings.
    You are not to do some satanic ritual with it before hand and neither does it need some clowns tampering with, before people can take of it, that is satanic, a CC creation.
    ---------------
    So you keep chomping up your chief sun god representation, go for it. biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.