Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-157

1. 24,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.
    This is the bread that came down from heaven.
    The word and power came down and MADE a literal 2nd Adam = now bread, message come alive.

I quoted you some verses which were the bread, message that come down from heaven, the plan the God the Father had within himself before the world was as we know it.
    That plan is what come alive, re Jesus, so That and that alone in the bread and blood = THE MESSAGE it brings that you are to eat and drink and naturally it centers around Jesus, Word/Human, a Word ofGod -> who is Word/God (The Word).
    So in remembrance and reminder of that, one takes of the bread and wine.
    It can be as simple as passing around a piece of bread and all taking a piece etc as it goes around.
    No satanic ritual to be performed, it's what should be in the mind of each person, that counts.

This satanic crap that is supposed to have happen to the CC's bread and wine, is exactly that, satanic.
    OH yes, it would look convincing = you suckers, fell in their head line and sinker CHECK MATE, GOTTCHA fools, the naughty one goes = next one.

So Tonio, the Gospel truth of, is saying it is You that does not have a clue, you wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on the ... tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.