Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-287

1. 24,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Isaiah 42:8
    I am the LORD;
    that is My name!
    I will not yield My glory to another
    or My praise to idols."

You clown, you have no idea as to the difference between God's glory and glory he holds at different times and for different matters.
    Not to mention, the real Jesus as in a real 2nd Adam man, is no idol.
    The Jesus you lot create, is an idol and another god.

Here is some glory for you child, that God held before time eternal;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

Your corrupted verse;
    And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Now be honest Tonio and show ALL on here where in the Interlinear is the Greek word that you can create "I" from, common on, stand up and be counted.

But just working with this corruptions, lets us let the Bible
    roll it over shall we, as in the context you are falsely using it in = lies by implication.
    2 Tim 1:9 - He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.

Now lets LOOK at what these people can now RIGHTFULLY ask the Father for and YOU cannot deny and maintain truth;
    And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    Fancy that eh?rolleyes.png

Were they literally there = no, just as Jesus was not.
    It was glory, as in a plan held by the Father alone.

GLORY HELD and NOT "I had"

.......Glory insofar held before the world existed, with You.
    No hint whatsoever of Jesus literally being there.
    2 things mentioned there existing with God, glory and before the world existed = no more and not less.
    Once again, you lot corrupt the Greek order of words to support your corrupted interpretations, which fail anyway, just as clearly shown.

And the Glory was, for a Jesus to be, and that was the very first of God's plans and why it's called the 'firstborn of creation" the beginning of the creation of God Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, as your creations for all you do, begin IN you and NO one can refute this.

Poor Tonio, gets done like a dinner again tongue.png
    Now back under your Rock.
    I can't say The Rock, as you don't know Him, the Real him. redface.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.