Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-303

1. 25,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus, the Word, was evidently the close associate ''at the Father’s side'' of God to whom God was speaking when he said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness.” (Gen 1:26)"

That's a bare face lie and NO scriptures to support such.
    All the Bible allows you to add with reference to the ours and us are, one or more of the hosts of heaven and God, but the hosts were ONLY observers while God alone made man.

Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Now come on Mr G, was Jesus to embarrassed or something to say he was there??????????
    Why would he not say, "we" made them???????????
    There is absolutely NO hint whatsoever that Jesus was there, not even by implication, so why in God's and Jesus's name, would you create or add such nonsense???????????rolleyes.png
    ----------------
    "This: one was in the beginning with God."

There is absolutely ZERO grounds to ADD "one" in this verse and YOU should know better.

The "This;" is referring to a plan for a Jesus to be, re Mary and a Gens creation plan, and shown to have been expressed by 1:3.

Like it or not, Gens show that creation was spoken into being, and YOU failed BIG time to produce the REQUIRED evidence that Jesus spoke things into being, which the Bible DEMANDS, if you claim Jesus is the Word.
    Not me, but the Bible Demands this, no if buts.
    So, produce the goods Mr G.
    -------------
    "and apart from
    him not even one thing came into existence."

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb,
    I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Psa 33:6,9 By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.