Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-411

1. 24,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In beginning I was the Word, and the Word I was to (toward) the God, and God I was the Word. = (God IS Word).
    This; I was in beginning to (toward) the God.

You lie, it does not say "He" was with God = Simple's DRRRRRRRRRRR!

And what's incorporated in the highlighted areas = a plan for a Jesus to be and another for creation, which verse 1:3, part of 1 & 2 confirms and of which we know full well from the scriptures, Jesus had zero to do with the creation in 1:3 taking place, other than, God creating it for him, the future one to be.
    --------------------------
    Jesus spoke ZERO into being

"That's right. Jesus was the Word in the beginning."

Nope, you cannot skip around that one with your lies.
    If he was the Word, YOU have to show where he spoke John 1:3 into being, and you cannot hide from this truth and requirement, as John 1:1-3 demands this as does the Bible.
    -------------------
    Jesus spoke ZERO into being and YOU cannot prove otherwise from the Bible.

"I'm not trying to prove that. All this proves is you have no idea what you are arguing against. Zero, zilch, nada...!!!"

Your not trying to prove that you say = Well, YOU need to as you are claiming that Jesus is the Word, and between John 1:1-3, it demands that you prove Jesus spoke creation into being, if he was the Word as the one that is the Word, is the speaker of creation.
    ---------------------
    which then means, you have to remove him from 1:1,2 John.

"As you do?
    Why would anyone do a silly nonsensical thing like this?
    wotsup in your head?"

One would do it because, 1:3 demands it if you cannot show that Jesus spoke 1:3 into being you Dummy.
    ---------------------
    The rest of your post is such childish dribble (and in fact, I am surprised I even engaged with the above dribble), so I won't even bother covering anymore.
    Most of your posts are coming like this, these days what.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.