Did Jesus resurrect himself ?, page-417

1. 23,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;Psa 33:6,9 By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
    And he did all that for the future one, covered in the verses that you now decided to leave out, as the showed the whole story, whole truth to which does not work of you.

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    And he must ignore the definition of the usage of "through" that he posted - Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of."

Clearly anyone with half a brain, which you now appear to have missing, can see from the above verses and many more like it from the OT, Jesus could NOT have been the 'instrumentality' of creation.

dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. -> They are the reasons that Yehowah alone and by himself created all things, for the future one to be, just as the verses you left out show.
    The likes of Isa and Psa above, dictate, demand, how you are to view the word 'though' and to also use it as it is defined = "definition" and it then naturally, fits in with perfection with the scriptures and the requirement, that scriptures must interpret scripture and not the likes of the deluded whereu's tongue.png

"There is no mention that Christ's presence during these creation events are only in the mind of God."
    There is NO literal presence of Christ in the above verses, hence one is left with no other option but to conclude, the 2nd Adam to be is still the hidden mystery hid in God Eph 3:9 and we know this, as Jesus did not exist at creation, just ask Mary lol.

Was Mary told an already existing one would be planted in her = don't be so silly, as there was NO existing one.
    ---------------------
    "The second Adam?"
    1 Corinthians 15:45 (New International Version)
    45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[a]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
    "The contrast between Adam and Christ was intended."

How on earth you think this helps your pre-existing claim for Jesus is beyond me?????????????????? rolleyes.png
    Must be those delusions speaking to you!

They were both living beings, so get over that one, so now lets deal with the simplicity of the following;
    "life giving spirit".
    So, we know Jesus has life in himself as he was alive.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. (Deu 18:18)
    John 6:63,68 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you (Fathers) are spirit,and they are life.

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

So, the Spirit he was giving, is simply the word of the God and Fathers, zero to do with a pre-existing aspect of Jesus.

Jesus was the 2nd Adam = Flesh, and he says above that flesh profits nothing, hence he did NOT speak of himself as the scriptures clearly show.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.