AEV 16.7% 0.5¢ avenira limited

I just hope AD is not been too optomistic with regards to the...

1. 466 Posts.

I just hope AD is not been too optomistic with regards to the CAPEX and OPEX. I suppose with the OPEX at least we have the exchange rate and lower fuel costs (only at this point in time though). However, what if the P has high levels of impurities and MAK has to remove them? What would a benefication plant cost then? Any ideas?

Also with prevailing market conditions I would be very suprised that MAK goes to 1 dollar on the PFS (I would place a bet on this, but it has to be within a certain time frame). Also with the slump in oil, I assume many biofuel projects were scrapped which led to a drop in demand for corn. Weren't the high prices of corn previously attributed to biofuel demand?

I'm expecting some suprises with the PFS. I'm guessing it won't be as rosy as everything believes. Why? because I've seen this before with other mining companies, and some of AD's statements are a tad to optimistic. Hopefully I will be proven wrong. By the way DSO is not a given yet either, so please don't mis-lead people and post that it is.

My guess is phosphate prices will drop considerably until around the end of 09/early 2010 - please note: guess only made on personal review of information-some of which has been posted by imformative posters on the MAK thread. (There are a lot of crap blowasses on this thread and very few good ones).

I hold options, but if the heads go below the strike price I will let the options expire and buy the heads with the money set aside for the exercise of the options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.859K 931.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1546694 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6202310 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.