AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

today was unbelievale what a bunch of lunatic investors the...

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    today was unbelievale

what a bunch of lunatic investors the majority are....they drove this stock down to 38c over the last few days, then when they see the Future's going crazy, they buy back like a shark feeding frenzy.....and they drove it down why?....let's say they dont believe the fundamentals....so why drive it back up if you JUST sold based on fundamentals???....lol....clueless twits chasing their tails....just goes to show, there is NOTHING wrong with this stock as there is nothing similarly wrong with AGO, FMG, BHP, ORI, IPL....sentiment.....pathetic weak irrational sentiment.....

....companies at very low PE ratios...any lower and the market is saying these behomeths of the ASX 200 don't make money.....yeh, pigs fly

the media is bashing this up....they know squat.....they feed us crap and rubbish....it's not that bad....China's growth is expected to be 7-8% ....that's rip-snorting good....not fantastic but bloody good....the bounce my freinds will be a killer.....like a thousand fireworks going off in a thousand different electrical storms.....as irrational panic drives this down, irrational exuberance will drive it up.....

I know one thing for sure -------------> those who sold over the last 2-3 months and cemented their paper losses into real losses are going to regret.....regret and resent forever

but I buy....scared yes, but lost my mind no....no guts, no glory....a lot of ppl on HC will become millionairs from this bear marker and that is a FACT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2724908 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.