BPT 0.33% $1.52 beach energy limited

did nelson sell out too cheaply??, page-15

1. 6,257 Posts.
    what do you mean, clarkie, 100 million or so expenses for duds before tax??...since when do businesses have to pay tax on expenses???...on the side i'd like to line up with snout in saying bpt management bashing has been overdone by now...and bpt has been a bit oversold by now....get a grip on it...yearly low has been 69.5...that was during the darkest hours of the also imho overdone financial crisis...since then bpt has had a few more successful wells in the cooper...is getting quite a whack of cash from TW deal..yeah, sure would have been nice if it had been more cash....etc...come on, fellow beach holders and traders....me thinks there's been too much highlighting of beach negatives whilst almost completely blending out the many positives...hands up who believes the beach is a permanent duster and the beach boys are hopeless in developing bigger and better...and, also makes me wonder why all the beach bashers haven't sold out completely by now if the beach and management are that bad in their view...move on, guys, take your chips elsewhere...right now beach sp is in buying territory again...65 to 75 is almost compelling buy imho...also i've been very unhappy with beach sp because of my dismal and badly timed trading decisions doesn't mean that i've given up on the beach just yet and just because sp has fallen so much....anyway let's sit and wait and see how things develop, eh?...cheers, anywhichway for now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.51 $5.912M 3.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110244 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 46456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.