SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

did not see that coming

1. 6,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    So...then... no ones going to mention the IP word. Well I think we should because come Monday a lot of misunderstanding may see us back down to the low .01's.

They obviously had no choice in the matter to write it down but I thought they explained it quite well. You can not count chickens before they are hatched. The IP value can only be measured on real sales not breaking opportunties.

Unfourtnaly if you do not read HC every day and are not abreast on what is breaking, the report may seem quite sad, 700K odd sales ... a resturant turns over more money and with that the inevitable decline in IP value. But it is all very decieving because the IP is linked to sales. We know sales were going to be low but did we know it was going to hit the IP value. I did not, but now I do it makes no differnece at all. It just looks ugly at this time but that is all. When sales increase the reverse will be ture and they will have lift the IP value.

I know this is stating the obviouse but as we have seen the obvious is not all that clear sometimes.

Good news is that OH&S in Austrlaia will lead the world as I said eariler, thanks Bung for the link - it was hearting to see a union arguing for the bleeding obvious that nearly all workers have know for years...urine testing sucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.