GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"did psychopaths take over wall street?", page-12

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Though this topic is not really gold related, apart from the fact that gold is real money and pyschopaths are drawn to money like nothing else (except power of course)....I agree with SLA-mdunk that many (with pyschotic tendencies)would be in the wolfpack, however put forward that a significant cohort would be the 100%ers, that is those which are 100% pyschopath....

This lady sure doesn't hold back on her views about these sub humans

"Ann Barnhardt: The Financial System House of Cards Is Ready to Topple"

listen at

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/guest-expert/2012/01/04/ann-barnhardt/financial-house-of-cards

Sub human, is that a bit rough?....well having tangled with a 100%er, I can categorically state they are sub human. A human is a sentient being, a pyschopath is exactly the opposite.

It is my belief that one day DNA will reveal the genetic markers of pychopaths and in retrospect we will learn, with humility, of the magnitude of their infection of normal human society. Perhaps at this point in time we will also find that there were actually 2 species of human coexisting all along. It follows that I would not be surprised if periods of history will have a new light shed on them as a consequence of data reflecting the ratio of pyschopaths / non pyschopaths at any given time.....

To preempt any ignorant responses I highly recommend a read of "Without Conscience The Disturbing World of Pyschopaths Among Us" by Dr Robert D. Hare, PhD it may even make a better investor....

PS. A true pyschopath would probably be honoured to be called such, it is merely confirmation of their self held narcissistic beliefs in their own superiority over those pathetic creatures with emotions and conscience ;-)

Your best protection against pyschopaths, amongst other things, in the financial world......real money, GOLD and SILVER.....in your possession.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.