BNB babcock & brown limited

did shareholders get ponzied?, page-15

1. 392 Posts.
    Hi Dogby,

Sorry I can't elaborate on which analysts had BNB as a buy until November as I am unable to pull up that historical data, though from memory there was only one sell up until that time and the rest of the analysts were buy or hold.

Though in this discussion I am not trying to blame the analysts for my failings, I did my research, I knew the risks and I had analysed (wrongly) that the risk was worth having skin in the game, I am to blame for making the decision to buy and to chase it down in the hope of a future rally, even prepared to wait a few years for that rally. (While we are on that analysis, I never owned Allco or ABC as there appeared to be something amiss with them and in the past my analysis has been sufficient to get me by) I am just trying to point out that I believe something is amiss with the accounting.

We Aussies are happy to accept when we have made a mistake and move on with things, if the company has just failed due to some poor management and a couple of bad deals, then so be it, but if the company has gone broke through criminal activities, why shouldn't it be investigated?

Kind regards, Mop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.