BNB babcock & brown limited

did shareholders get ponzied?, page-8

1. 2,632 Posts.
    "ensure I don't fall for the same trap again"

How about reading the newspapers ? Watching TV

"When I first bought into BNB (I was informed) they were a solid, blue-chip co and a "screaming" buy,"

That was true a year ago.

This company has been seriously up the creek for the past 6 months+. If you had done even the most basic research, you would have realised .....

- BNB has huge debt.
    - There is an economic crisis on, which means ...
    - Debt = Bad!
    - the original founding directors had either quit or been fired.
    - there is a world stock market melt down happening.
    - there is a recession.

And not touched this with a barge pole, or if you held BNB you would have disposed of it when you had a chance.

It has already been and come out of suspension once. If you had glanced at a TV or newspaper, you would has seen that people were questioning BNB's ability to survive for the past 3 months+. If you had read this forum you would have seen vast quantities of debate concerning

If might have been a screaming buy once, but BNB has been a screaming SELL since at least September-October. Definitely in November.

If you were buying or holding BNB since then, it shouldnt have been as a serious investment, but as speculation or day trading. I did buy and sell BNB a few times in this period.

I'm sorry if these words seem harsh .. but .. Wake up, and smell the coffee.

Disclosure: I dont hold BNB but family members do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.