Clever you, why would you do that? How much did it cost,...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Clever you, why would you do that?

How much did it cost, including all the hidden fees, what do you have to gain?

Are you trying to pinch every single penny?

We all knew the interest rates were going up and we still kept paying our normal fortnightly repayments,

Only people that will hurt are the people that didn't buy at all,

The bank won't give anyone any money for a home loan unless they can afford to absorb 3 times the amount in interest rate rises,

That takes it to zero,

Because the housing that's being brought is because they made money on the share market, they sold an existing property, they had an opportunity to get in now, etc,

the covid 19 lockdowns and people that couldn't move just put their money in the bank or brought camper trailers and boats and cars and motor bikes and jet skies and caravans that will be worth half the price they brought them for,

Once the system opens up again, these people will probably get reamed where the sun dont shine,

Then there's people that make outstanding gains on the share market in spec lithium stocks, iron ore stocks, etc,

What you need to remember is we live in a digital age and information flows faster than crap,

Kids in their late 20 s and 30s now know about the share market and margin loans etc,

You might think we have a population of retards,

I know that we have a part of society that are learning from me, the next door neighbour and the papers,

See this,,,,this park is overflowing with travellers, they aren't on the dole, they are hard working families that have made good decisions and will do into the future,

You can't travel with out money, you can't travel with out some form of safety net,

You can rely on bullshit everwhere,

A square post doesn't fit in a round hole,

In my opinion, I look for people who are switched on, take their advice and learn to keep away from negative nancies,

20220420_172510.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.