AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

did the cycle complete today

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    From my ss post...

---

It could be that AEX is just breathing...in...out...in...out, etc, around current levels, but I get a distinct feeling that something else happened today.

From what I can see, it all turned after the 3B for the options...a signal?

From this point onwards, there was an obvious change in trading patterns compared to recent session, with the "hammer" that has been so obvious of late apparently failing to appear.

This was obvious from the spread over which the buyers kept jumping, rather than waiting to be filled as in previous sessions...and the lack of sellers happy to take out any stranded buy orders, at times two points above the next buyer.

Further, the apparently endless line of sellers happy to pick off anyone silly enough to buy towards the top of the days range also failed to materialise...this has been a consistent event at every previous atempt at a rally of late.

It's almost as if someone said "GO"...and from that moment onwards, those who felt a need to supress the price no longer did so...lol...but of course that sort of thing would never happen...right?

It appears a cycle has been completed today...not unlike that which occured in EXT in the 4-6c range, TOX in the 3-5c range and NDO in the 4-6c range.

If I am right, we may still see a little short-term resistance from recent buyers, or even stale bulls, happyly trapped in the previous mindset...but frankly, once this passes, I suspect subsequent rises will see comparitively light resistance.

The game just changed...as such, a new mindset may be in order?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.