IBG 12.5% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

did the directors expect a t/o offer, page-2

1. 42,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Who knows. The reasons on face value is biased towards a spread of holdings and seeing RBS allocated suggest they may be pushing it to their client. This sounds like bigger clients than retail or else they could just bid on the market like everyone else. Not much liquidity for the bigger players to bite without pushing the price up significantly.

Very difficult to read Nystar seeing that they are taking over Farilon resources and would have been doing due diligence probably about the same time as the CR were in motion. ARAIK the big boys were not offered stock.

Why raise capital when that is not required yet? Plenty of reasons put forward by JD and equally more reasons to suspect that maybe the opportunity will not exist after DFS. All my thoughts aloud so just looking for some justifiable logic. Answer is confusion.

What I can see is the preparation work from yesterday's announcement on the confidence of the project. DFS will be the proof of confirmation. We all know that the zinc in the ground is HUGE and can get bigger if they continue to explore the rest of the tenement. The rest is noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $10.50K 3.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23725748 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7397597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.