GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

umbi,Your ability to find information of a Chinese website,...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    umbi,

Your ability to find information of a Chinese website, understand the content using Google translator is amazing.

Here is n excerpt of the article I translate to share with all of you:
    The website of Zhangjia Port Customs and Excise Area published a report by "Suzhou Hi-tech Zone New Environment Technology Research Centre" on Oct 22. The Research Centre concluded that Galaxy's environment protection facilities passed their Environment Feasiblity Evaluation. The Research/(evaluation) entity is now submitting to the relevant EPA in Suzhou for final approval and is now seeking public comment from affected parties on the report. The period for public comment is now closed.

Worth noting is the Evaluation Centre's comment about Galaxy's production yield of 70% which they said the company is looking to further invest USD40M to improve the yield. The report commented that the product has reached "battery grade" (not car battery grade).

The management needs to clarify to shareholders the low yield, the product quality and the planned investment amount and why they did not ensure the consistency between information they disclose to the shareholders and the environmental evaluation authority. I am sure the Company is aware of this publication. Get ASX to ask the management.

Sorry guys.
    Another mess!

Please do your own research and translation and not rely on the information I provide for your investment decision.

The Research/Evaluation Centre's contact person is
    ???:??? (Mr Qu, pronounced as Mr Chwee)
    ????:+86512-66678027
    E-mail:[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.